Hubble Project Case Study
- June 22, 2022/ Uncategorized
1. (Part A) What are the important characteristics of the Hubble project that could
lead to significant risks? How would you prioritize these risks? What mitigation
steps were taken in the Hubble project to help minimize the probability or
impact of these risks?
2. (Part A) What elements of traditional project management may be ill-suited to
the Hubble project?
3. (Part B) What alternate approach was proposed by CGI Quebec?
4. (Part B) If CGI implements the modified agile approach, what project risks
remain? What can be done to minimize these remaining risks?