SABER College Psychology of the Coronavirus Paper
- June 23, 2022/ Uncategorized
Psychology of the Coronavirus
Before beginning your paper on the psychology of COVID-19, please read this carefully. Using the skills, tools, concepts, and vocabulary you have gained from our class, write a paper on the psychology of COVID-19.
You may focus on any aspect that feels meaningful and interesting to you. Chose one or two of the topics below for your paper.
- the various mental health implications
- the economic implications
- families living in tight quarters and complicated family dynamics
- the college experience and what this means now and later
- ageism and the treatment of the elderly
- expecting a baby at this moment in history
- relationships and intimacy now (people away from boyfriends and girlfriends, the toll on marriages, etc)
- the trappings of domestic violence and incest and assault amidst quarantine
- health care
- effects on friendships