Solutions to Identified Opportunities for Improvement Case Study
- June 30, 2022/ Uncategorized
prepare a case study analysis that focuses on the effects of business decisions and leadership with respect to business performance in the U.S. markets as well as potential expansion and growth in global markets.
Presenting Recommendations or Solutions to Identified Opportunities for Improvement
Continue the case study of your selected company. Write a 750–1,000-word paper, and focus on the opportunities for improvement.
- Use the research collected for this paper to list recommended solutions or proposed actions to address the opportunities for improvement.
- Justify the recommendations based on examples or academic models (e.g., supply–demand curves).
- Speak to the ethics that are inherent to corporate decisions.
Use 3–4 additional sources. Use APA style (double-spaced, use of headings, correct citations, and sourcing).
Read the following articles from the CTU Library to help inform your paper:
- Butler, S. A. (2010). Solving business problems using a lateral thinking approach. Management Decision, 48(1), 58–64. Retrieved from http://dx.doi.org.proxy.cecybrary.com/10.1108/00251741011014454
- Stanley, T. L. (2009). Ethical decision making in tough times. SuperVision, 70(3), 3–6. Retrieved from https://search-proquest-com.proxy.cecybrary.com/abicomplete/docview/195609039/D8C11108888644E8PQ/1?accountid=45927